About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm all smiles today.

Rough day, but nevermind that...

This morning, as soon as I opened the store a woman came in, wearing skimpy gym apparell... bearing cleavage that revealed tattoos of a couple of red cherries on her ha ha's. Regretful, drunken night in mexico? I think so... It was hard not to laugh a little... Then at the close of my day...I had a Sikh gentleman come in and try to read my fortune... I wanted to ask him if he could guess what my answer would be...but I held my tongue. :)

"And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."


2 comments:

katherine said...

Today Ruthie and I had a girl follow us out of the grocery store and told us that she sensed a message for us and would really like to read the message and our futures for us! What a coincidence!!

J said...

They're everywhere!