About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States

Thursday, March 20, 2008

"She spilled her coffee, broke a shoelace..."

I once heard that a certain, big name, mega-pastor never has had a bad day in his life...that was according to his wife in an interview. I guess it's supposed to mean he has great joy and faith or something. Heck, I don't know the guy from Adam, or his wife and they might be amazing people for all I know, but I think that statement is full of crap. I think the apostle Paul, John the Baptist, Stephen, Thomas, Simon Peter, Moses, Elijah, Joseph, Mary, David, and Jesus the Lord of glory himself had what they would freely call "bad days."

Today has been, difficult. Details seem entirely superfulous at the moment...here's to tomorrow...

3 comments:

Elliott Ashby said...

Maybe that depends on the definition of bad and good. If good is being alive, quite possibly. If good involves spiritually, physically, financially,emotionally and relationally,then I would say damn, brotha man is on a roll! I'll have two of whateva he is having (maybe, it those supermario mushrooms). My second conclusion would be he could be a robot, if not I would agree that this is Fish Story.

J said...

Supermario mushrooms or a robot. Eenie meanie miney moh. :)

Christy Marie said...

LOL