About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yeah

Today was one of those days I wish that I just could have stayed in bed and slept away... I mean I've had rough days before, but rarely if ever do I feel this way. Alas, it's almost over...and I feel pretty crappy.

you know what though... I think i'm going to thank God now so as not to waste a complete 24 hours... Lord, thank you. Thank you for my job, for always providing for me, even on bad days. Thank you for my imperfect family, my health, my sanity and my daily bread. Thank you for your grace, forgiveness and salvation. Thank you for your Son. Thank you for music, for the air that fills my lungs, for the mountains, the eve and the morning... Thank you that I'll find you when I wake tomorrow...

4 comments:

Jen ♥ Brady said...

hope your day got better.

J said...

It did as soon as I put my head on my pillow :)

J said...

It did as soon as I put my head on my pillow :)

Christy Marie said...

I very much understand those days.

Need to remember to thank Him more often in those times. Thanks for the reminder.