About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States

Monday, November 12, 2012

my words seem emptier somehow...

I don't know really how to start or where to end.  It seems like the more empty space I leave the better.

I'm devastated and I know a lot of others are as well.  How could we not be? Parents shouldn't have to bury their babies and 3 year old girls shouldn't have to go that way, they shouldn't have to go...   

I can only speculate about how my friends are doing.  How deeply it must ache so as to feel like one is nearly turning inside out and how empty, cold and indifferent the world must appear out there, moving, changing and spinning about even though their lives have now come to a complete stop...  

They must miss her profoundly in a way that wrings out the imagination, where words and thoughts can't go....

Suspended they are in something between reality and a bottomless dream...















































   












































































No comments: